16 April 2008

Pain in the...

After our great trip to Memphis, the real world has been creeping in. And by creeping in, I might just mean I decided to do a bunch of squats with the medicine ball Monday night. And I haven't done those since before my leg wrecked itself. I could have started with a few and added on, but I decided to go all out and do the full amount I did prior to the leg-wrecking. Not the best idea. My leg was already hurting a little after the flying and such, but now that I'm sore, I look like I need crutches again. Bright idea, Sarah. I should just call in stupid for today and head home...

3 comments:

Sarah Cate said...

Poor angel. Even though it's clearly 98% your fault that you are suffering I can still find pity for you.

jellybean said...

I've decided that most of my suffering is 98% my fault -- work suffering is excluded, of course.

marmaladecheeks said...

It can be painful busting thru that glass ceiling, girl.